Still Life of a Blogger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

_MG_9785

_MG_9742

_MG_9798

_MG_9816

_MG_9787

My friend Sofia arranged this shoot for me! She lives in Toronto with an amazing photographer named Daryl Banks and one day over dinner Sofia said "I want to arrange a shoot for you with Daryl. As a present!" We set the date for December 18th - which I decided was also going to be my second birthday (Toronto Stylez). You can read about my first birthday here. To celebrate my second birthday, my mom and I went shopping in Kensington Market (where I bought the black dress I'm wearing special for the photo shoot) and then we met my family for a meal at my favorite restaurant, Rodneys Oyster Bar. There, I polished off a bunch of pints and oysters (mmmmm) and then hopped on the streetcar to meet Sofia and Daryl for the shoot!

These pictures are very special for me. I want to keep them forever and pass them down my future child, who will pass them down to her future child who will pass them down to their child who will say "Thats my great-bubby when she turned 21 for the second time."

0 comments: