Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hey! I'm Jenny from Fashion Made Me Funky. I go weak in the knees for vintage, like to buy all my clothes on the cheap, oh, and I'm Canadian!

jenny hat

I've had some of the most creative time in my life when I'm out in the woods with my camera (Nikon D80), tripod and an outfit I've been dreaming up! I started taking outfit photos this past September and since then, I've gotten to know my style a lot better - my love for vintage has gone through the roof, I'm less afraid to be outrageous (last night I wore leopard-print pants to a party hah!) and I'm trying to be more attentive to details. My favorite place to take pictures are among nature, where the lighting is great, the colors are gorgeous and other people can be avoided!

Big thanks to Kirstin for including me in this feature!

0 comments: