changes

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm sick like a little kid with the chicken pox. I can't say something like "Yeah...theres this bug going around" cause no one else I know is sick. Nope, it isnt a bug. It's me. I've made myself sick with stress, and regret, and rushing, and trying too hard instead of just being. I just realized that I blog when there is a sense of peace in my life and I haven't blogged since last September. So even though I've got summer course exams to get through and a throat infection to overcome, my changes start now.



10 comments:

miss annie said...

really really inspiring pictures! adorable blog, check out mine!

Anonymous said...

Great inspirations :) I'm following now :D
xx, www.fashiongoodies.net

Open Door Studio said...

Thanks for checking my blog out, and your comments! Love your poloroid picture, my favorite images are the ones that are all faded. =)

Vera said...

haha the second picture is so cool! http://fashionispassion-vera.blogspot.com/

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

Love this post. Don't sweat the small stuff is definitely the best motto.

Amber Schmidt said...

Hope you feel better soon, dear.
You are an absolute doll. ;)

Jenny Morris said...

trying to post a comment